Dive Sites information:
Amed: Located near Tulamben north east Bali. Slope and drop off 3-40 meter (10 – 130 feet) depth, has coral, plantation, sinall, large fish and drop off. This is an excellent dive spot, especially for macro underwater photography.
Tulamben: Located about 100 km (49 miles) northeast of Denpasar, you drive through idyllic Balinese countryside. On location you will see remnants of the US merchantman Liberty sunk during World War II. The wreck is fully grown with all kinds anemone, gorgonian, sponge, and coral.
Menjangan Island National Park: The tiny adjoining island 120 km (74 miles) northwest of Denpasar is accessible by boat, only 30 minutes from the mainland. This is suitable for all-season diving where magnificent underwater vistas will surprise even the most seasoned diver. It is rich with all kinds of sponge, sea plants, coral and fish for miles on end. This area is considered the diver’s paradise in Bali.
Nusa Penida: This is the adventure dive. Two hours by boat from Nusa Dua or Sanur or Padang Bai. Drift dive, flat slope and drop off between 3 – 40 meters (10-130 feet). White sandy bottom, crystal clear and cool water present you assorted fish, crayfish and coral reef.
Lembongan Island: Located about 20 km (12 miles) due east of Sanur and 2 hours by motor boat, is actually one of the three sister islands of Bali. White sandy bottom and crystal clear, exceptionally cool water present you with assorted fish and marine vegetation. Underwater grottos are the wonders of this area.
Nusa Dua and Sanur: Dives at 2 to 12 meters (6-39 feet) depth will be rewarded by beautiful underwater panoramas. Gigantic table and trophy shaped coral and sponge grow for miles on barrier reef. Thousands of colorful fish.
Padang Bai and the Gili Tapekong Island: Located about 60 km (37 miles) northeast of Denpasar. This picturesque bay is surrounded by majestic cliffs and hills ideal for dives at 3-20 meters (9-66 feet) depth. Full growth of coral and fish.
- The above prices are net, no hidden cost. Price can be changed without prior notice.
- Payment must be done before the tours start with IDR (Indonesian rupiah) and will collect by the driver or Bank transfer net amount.
- Cancellation must be informed 1 day before the tours start and no cancellation fee for individual and family traveler. Group condition can be consulted.
- No refund for the changes of itineraries or programs in case a question of force majeure or of the weather conditions.
- The organizer does not responsible for loss, damage and stealing of your personal belonging as camera, mobile phone, wallet etc during excursion.
- Tour guide (speaking Indonesian, English, Italian and Germany language) available on request on IDR 125,000 for half day tours and IDR 200,000 for full day tours.
- The organizer gladly to do a custom-made tours of the places you would like to see, so please create your own itineraries.
- Those who wish to do private (family) tours using more comfortable Toyota Kijang Innova good for 5-6 persons, IDR 250,000 surcharge will be applied (for one car).